Nowadays, it is not a good idea to be out of a job since the economic situation all over the world is not looking very positive at the moment. What this means is that commodity prices are sky-rocketing; companies are downsizing; and jobs are getting harder to come by.
With this not so very pretty picture of our global situation, whether we are new graduates with high GPAs under our belt; or experienced employees with years of extensive expertise in our field; the fact remains, jobs are just not that easy to land these days.
Thankfully, the internet can hook us up with a good List of Job Search Engines that we can utilize in order to help us get job applications and interviews, without having to leave our home.
LANDING JOBS THRU JOB SEARCH ENGINES
On the internet, we can find several excellent sites that we can use to land the job that we want. A few of these are included as among the:
1. Monster Jobs – This site helps jobseekers truly zero-in on the kind of job that they want; and even the employers that they wish to work for.
We can also search for specific industries or fields; as well as input our location so we can find jobs that are within our area or at least in close proximity of it.
2. Indeed – Unlike most other site, Indeed does not have the option for jobseekers to post their resumes but what it does is more than what most other job search engines can do.
Indeed.com searches for all the available jobs from other online sites such as online newspapers; other job search engines and such. What happens then is that we are given a multitude of available jobs that we can check out; numbering to hundreds of thousands.
3. CareerBuilder – Tagged as one of the most popular job search engines on the internet today; it always comes out on top when we search for the best List of Job Search Engines on the Web.
On this site, we can post our resume, search specific job categories in specific locations, and search for jobs abroad. There is also an option to search in Spanish.
4. Dice – Now, this is the best search site online if we are tech-savvy people and we are looking for specific jobs in technology.
Much like other job search sites; we search for jobs in specific locations. We can find jobs in technology that are relevant to our skills.
5. SimplyHired – SimplyHired is fast becoming one of the most visited job search engine sites today because of their many features including the option to rate specific jobs that we would like to try out.